Politics: Rodney Lee's New Contract with America
This is simple everyone: Twenty doable deeds for Congress. If this Congress won't do it, elect new folks that will. You know, like, me for instance…That's right, Uncle Rodney is running in 2014. But don't hesitate to begin without me.
- The Stimulus we haven't spent - rescinded
- Since ObamaCare is now a tax, rescind it
- No more Earmarks. All spending must be spelled out in bill
- Health insurance companies be allowed to compete across state lines
- Budget must be balanced without using Social Security fund as revenue
- All bills put on the Internet for 7 days before being voted on
- Donations to PACS or candidates posted on Internet if accepted
- Congress may not use contributions for anything other than campaigning
- Congress may not employ relatives to run PACS.
- Eliminate marketing of pharmaceuticals directly to consumers
- Congress may not limit any private-sector pay for any reason
- Drilling, shale oil, nuclear energy free-up. Yeah - drill, baby, drill.
- Citizenship requires fundamental grasp of English language
- Eliminate gerrymandering
- End Cuban embargo
- Any company or person knowingly hiring illegal alien $50,000 fine first offense. Doubles with every subsequent offense. Five offenses revokes business license.
- Internet cameras and audio in every Congressional office, 24/7
- Audit the federal reserve
- An end to signature signings
- Quit spending more than you take it. Duh.
Remember: Rodney Lee loves you, and folks - that ain't bad!