Politics: Clap Your Hands, Stomp Your Feet, All My Needs, Obama Shall Meet!
If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen…”–The leader of the free world, the President of the United States–Barack Obama
Alrighty then, well that settles it. We do not take credit for any success that comes our way. We give all credit and glory to Obama.
I am quite relieved to find out on such short notice that the very reason why I went to school and received my high school diploma and then went to college to further my education was not to obtain higher learning or acquire a sterling career, but to hear my President tell me that somebody else made that happen! I can’t describe how joyful and uplifted I feel inside. I tell you, that Obama guy, he sure clarifies things for me so that I can be more assertive about my future. I’m very appreciative of that!
Well now that Obama has clarified who gets credit for what, I decided to reevaluate a few things.
It has come to my attention that Barack Obama has met the needs of many. It’s about time he gets the attention he deserves!
- Obama, by himself, provided an economic boost with a stimulus package that was worth over $800 billion and brought the unemployment below 8%. So what if the unemployment rate currently says 8.2%. What people don’t know is that this is due to Dubya’s policies and Obama is working oh so hard to fix that. Don’t read too much into it!
- Obama, by himself, captured Osama bin Laden. Did he use the techniques from the Bush Administration? Nah, he simply made them more transparent and simplified them. Oh what about the Navy Seals Team 6 you may ask… Well, Obama metamorphosed himself into a Special Forces superhero team and single-handedly took out the world's most notorious terrorist. But it’s not in his nature to spike the football and go on a nationwide tour. His commitment to combating terrorism is keeping him at bay as he takes a staunch stand against the Muslim Brotherhood and Arab Spring!
- Obama, by himself, as bridged the racial divide. You see, he’s black, and therefore, doesn’t need to address the NAACP. He can easily send Vice President Joe Biden to address them. Biden long roots with Delaware and his ability to point out clean and articulate black individuals gives him a long-standing relationship with the NAACP. So what about Obama’s invoking race when Professor Gates from Harvard got arrested? Ah, have a beer…you’ll come to your senses after that!
- Obama, by himself, cut the deficit in half in his first term. Yes, yes I know people keep bringing up the $15 trillion thingy, but that’s all you are gonna hear if you listen to Fox News. Independent economists and budget analysts have both confirmed on non-partisan outlets such as MSNBC and CNN, that Obama has spent less money than any President and that the deficit has been cut in half and will be cut further if Obama is granted a second term.
- Obama, by himself, added 4.2 million new jobs. The reason why some people may not be able to see it is because they are looking at the private sector. Look, it’s doing fine. Government jobs insure that the private sector will be able to hire. What small business owners need to realize is that the bigger the government, the bigger they can grow and expand their business! Are you now seeing the beauty and realization of Obama’s logic?
- Obama, by himself, gave the middle class the biggest tax cut in ObamaCare. Oh stop the nonsense with the tax issue. Look, tax cuts and tax hikes are not mutually exclusive! He was honest and transparent when he told us it was not a tax. If your premiums go up, it’s just to make sure the deficit is continuing to be reduced!
I really hope I was successful in pointing out how Obama has met the needs of the American people. I almost get a small tingling in the leg just by writing this because I know that America’s best days are still ahead of her. Just trust Obama, and maybe one day, you can be a community organizer, create many jobs and be the leader of the free world! With Barack, anything is possible!