- Kalamazoo shooter says Uber app took control of his mind
- Here we go: LAPD testing knife found on O.J. Simpson's property
- CIA declassifies hundreds of UFO investigations, calls them 'X-Files'
- Come to my book signing Wednesday . . . without ever leaving your computer
- Hilarious video: Paranoid stoner smugglers call 911 to plead for end of non-existent cop chase
- Real, working hoverboard will be waiting when Marty McFly arrives next year
- And now: The burger-flipping robot
- Test Post
- Doc, this is heavy: Maybe flying cars are coming in 2015 after all
- Debate Test
- USA Today poll: Percentage of Americans calling themselves Christian plummets . . .
- 'The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven' says he made the whole thing up
- Just in time for Christmas: The Atheist 10 Non-Commandments
- An Easter message from President Reagan
- Fred Phelps is dead; good people resist temptation to react like Fred Phelps
- Polls show 'evil' Indiana voters are about to give Ted Cruz the heave-ho
- Bernie to keep fighting - promises to drag Hillary into a contested Democrat convention
- Would anyone in this party be interested in stopping Hillary?
- We love Jonah Goldberg, but here's the problem with his defense of #NeverTrump
- Ted Cruz: I've hardly ever met John Boehner, but I know why he calls me Lucifer
- And now for the trailer . . . Independence Day: Resurgence
- Oh boy: Charlotte Rampling says boycott of Oscars is 'racist to whites'
- Sunday's X-Files return might be just the start
- Michigan State Police win the Internet with day's best Back to the Future post
- The Cutting Room Floor: Han and Chewie edition
- Dumbest idea ever: Tip-free restaurant is 'a bit of socialism'
- Four keys to success: Curiosity, strategic thinking, leading teams forward, sustainable profit and growth
- Liberal Seattle CEO who instituted minimum salary of $70,000 finds that doesn't work so well
- 10 ways to keep your best employees
- Oil plunges to $49 a barrel, prompting huge Dow drop
- Why a certain 14-year-old's traditional school career ended today
- VIDEO: Denzel Washington invokes God and hard work at Dillard University commencement
- Berkeley prof: Common Core math basically a lot of drawing pictures
- Censorship: Connecticut high school blocks Vatican, NRA and GOP websites but not Planned Parenthood, DNC and Islamic ones
- VIDEO: Dad arrested for speaking up at school board meeting
- Dedication to Barney
- How you can listen to your favorite parts of the Herman Cain Show on YOUR timetable
- Facebook comments and HermanCain.com: Because the time is now, America
- Now get the Herman Cain Show as you want, when you want, without commercials or interruptions
- If the signs are there, please . . . a colonoscopy is not as bad as you think
- Obama uses Facebook to drum up coverage for his immigration speech, but things don't go according to plan...
- For Wednesday, July 4th
- Remember the American Dream
- The Colombianization of Mexico
From The Daily Briefing
- Trump foreign policy: 'putting the American people first again'
- Tuesday voting results, no path for Bernie, and Oil prices jump
- It's 'Mini-Super Tuesday' as CT, RI, DE, MD, and PA head for the polls
- Cruz and Hillary waging delegate battles while Bernie and Trump claim their parties are unfair
- Obama tells UK to stay in the EU, while UK tells transgender travellers to be careful in the US
From Cain's Daily Commentary
- Seniors Are Not Stupid
- The Youth Vote and the Virtues of Free Enterprise
- Ryan: I love the pick!
- A Required Bad Investment: Paying Taxes
- National Security
- U.S. Appeals Court: Roger Goodell is basically a dictator, so Tom Brady's suspension is back on
- Report: NFL let Rams out of 'Hard Knocks' appearance as payoff for drafting Michael Sam
- White Sox to Adam LaRoche: Stop bringing your son in the clubhouse so much; LaRoche: I'm done
- Baseball to outlaw most takeout plays at second base
- While Obama is prattling on about whatever, Los Angeles gets its Rams back
- Here's the real reason women hate Kirk Cameron's marriage advice: They married the wrong men
- Excellent: Target stock has lost $1.5 billion in value since letting men in the ladies' room
- End identity politics: Do what you want, be what you are!
- VIDEO: Emotional Ray Lewis goes off on Black Lives Matter for ignoring black-on-black crime
- NARAL (the lovely abortion people) rips Doritos for 'humanizing fetuses' in Super Bowl ad