- CIA declassifies hundreds of UFO investigations, calls them 'X-Files'
- Come to my book signing Wednesday . . . without ever leaving your computer
- Hilarious video: Paranoid stoner smugglers call 911 to plead for end of non-existent cop chase
- Apparently Martin Shkreli live-streams his entire life on YouTube, including that moment when the FBI calls
- Ready for the rest of the story on that cop-throws-student video?
- Real, working hoverboard will be waiting when Marty McFly arrives next year
- And now: The burger-flipping robot
- Test Post
- Doc, this is heavy: Maybe flying cars are coming in 2015 after all
- Debate Test
- USA Today poll: Percentage of Americans calling themselves Christian plummets . . .
- 'The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven' says he made the whole thing up
- Just in time for Christmas: The Atheist 10 Non-Commandments
- An Easter message from President Reagan
- Fred Phelps is dead; good people resist temptation to react like Fred Phelps
- Bernie to Hillary: Hey, you're the one who ran against Obama, not me
- Behold; Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's disastrous answer about Bernie losing the NH delegate count
- Ted Cruz's new 'Office Space' inspired anti-Clinton ad is absolutely epic
- Trump has gigantic lead, 36-19, over Cruz in new South Carolina poll
- Debate moderator: How dare Bernie 'thwart' the historic Hillary Clinton candidacy?
- Oh boy: Charlotte Rampling says boycott of Oscars is 'racist to whites'
- Sunday's X-Files return might be just the start
- Michigan State Police win the Internet with day's best Back to the Future post
- The Cutting Room Floor: Han and Chewie edition
- The Cutting Room Floor: Because you know you want to look
- Dumbest idea ever: Tip-free restaurant is 'a bit of socialism'
- Four keys to success: Curiosity, strategic thinking, leading teams forward, sustainable profit and growth
- Liberal Seattle CEO who instituted minimum salary of $70,000 finds that doesn't work so well
- 10 ways to keep your best employees
- Oil plunges to $49 a barrel, prompting huge Dow drop
- Why a certain 14-year-old's traditional school career ended today
- VIDEO: Denzel Washington invokes God and hard work at Dillard University commencement
- Berkeley prof: Common Core math basically a lot of drawing pictures
- Censorship: Connecticut high school blocks Vatican, NRA and GOP websites but not Planned Parenthood, DNC and Islamic ones
- VIDEO: Dad arrested for speaking up at school board meeting
- Now get the Herman Cain Show as you want, when you want, without commercials or interruptions
- If the signs are there, please . . . a colonoscopy is not as bad as you think
- Saved from a world of negativity
- So now finding a chicken organ in a KFC meal is a big deal?
- New Year's Resolutions: How to make them work
- Obama uses Facebook to drum up coverage for his immigration speech, but things don't go according to plan...
- For Wednesday, July 4th
- Remember the American Dream
- The Colombianization of Mexico
From The Daily Briefing
- Dem debate recap, stock market worries, a smaller military, and George W. Bush hits the stump
- Christie & Fiorina out, Carson stays in - so what's next?
- Top U.S. Defense leaders outline the greatest terrorist threats to U.S. citizens
- Now Obama wants a $10 per barrel oil tax - plus polls, Trump, and North Korea
- A terrifying new virus, Russian tensions, and fighting ISIS - yep, it's Groundhog Day, alright
From Cain's Daily Commentary
- Seniors Are Not Stupid
- The Youth Vote and the Virtues of Free Enterprise
- Ryan: I love the pick!
- A Required Bad Investment: Paying Taxes
- National Security
- Baseball to outlaw most takeout plays at second base
- While Obama is prattling on about whatever, Los Angeles gets its Rams back
- Dear NFL: Pick the Rams
- Yogi Berra did something else pretty wonderful too
- Goodell deflates: Federal judge throws out Tom Brady suspension in its entirety
- NARAL (the lovely abortion people) rips Doritos for 'humanizing fetuses' in Super Bowl ad
- WaPo columnist: Shame on anyone who thinks Charlie Sheen shouldn't have slept around knowing he had HIV
- Ohio factory worker fired for recommending Christian movie to lesbian co-worker
- Widow of heroin addict makes her point quite effectively with final family photo
- Yes: Norm MacDonald lays the smack to horrible comedian who ripped on the Bible