- Ready for the rest of the story on that cop-throws-student video?
- Hilarious fail video: No, WZZM, Michigan did not win; and you didn't just mess up . . . you flat-out lied
- Wait . . . what? Doctors re-attach toddler's head after accident causes 'internal decapitation'
- Army investigates injuries suffered in out-of-control, excessively violent . . . pillow fight?
- Virginia murderer's manifesto: Angry about Charleston, says he was bullied for being gay and black
- Real, working hoverboard will be waiting when Marty McFly arrives next year
- And now: The burger-flipping robot
- Test Post
- Doc, this is heavy: Maybe flying cars are coming in 2015 after all
- Debate Test
- USA Today poll: Percentage of Americans calling themselves Christian plummets . . .
- 'The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven' says he made the whole thing up
- Just in time for Christmas: The Atheist 10 Non-Commandments
- An Easter message from President Reagan
- Fred Phelps is dead; good people resist temptation to react like Fred Phelps
- Democrats more determined to stop Pfizer inversion than ISIS
- Next debate might be the end for Jeb Bush
- Dianne Feinstein admits that Obama's policies aren't working - have made ISIS situation worse
- Awesome: Carly Fiorina explains how God got her attention
- Obama: 10 days ago ISIS was 'contained.' 5 days ago it was 'nothing to fear' Today it's 'a threat to us all.'
- Michigan State Police win the Internet with day's best Back to the Future post
- The Cutting Room Floor: Han and Chewie edition
- The Cutting Room Floor: Because you know you want to look
- The X-Files returns for 6-episode run on Fox
- A look at Back to the Future's 2015 from the perspective of the real one
- Dumbest idea ever: Tip-free restaurant is 'a bit of socialism'
- Four keys to success: Curiosity, strategic thinking, leading teams forward, sustainable profit and growth
- Liberal Seattle CEO who instituted minimum salary of $70,000 finds that doesn't work so well
- 10 ways to keep your best employees
- Oil plunges to $49 a barrel, prompting huge Dow drop
- Why a certain 14-year-old's traditional school career ended today
- VIDEO: Denzel Washington invokes God and hard work at Dillard University commencement
- Berkeley prof: Common Core math basically a lot of drawing pictures
- Censorship: Connecticut high school blocks Vatican, NRA and GOP websites but not Planned Parenthood, DNC and Islamic ones
- VIDEO: Dad arrested for speaking up at school board meeting
- Now get the Herman Cain Show as you want, when you want, without commercials or interruptions
- If the signs are there, please . . . a colonoscopy is not as bad as you think
- Saved from a world of negativity
- So now finding a chicken organ in a KFC meal is a big deal?
- New Year's Resolutions: How to make them work
- Obama uses Facebook to drum up coverage for his immigration speech, but things don't go according to plan...
- For Wednesday, July 4th
- Remember the American Dream
- The Colombianization of Mexico
From The Daily Briefing
- Poll: Most Americans say Obama failing against radical Islam, think U.S. will be attacked soon
- Despite Syrians trying to cross U.S./Mexico border, FBI Director says they've detected no threat to U.S.
- Feds worry they don't have the tools to stop holiday terror attacks
- The UN is urging U.S. states to keep taking Syrian refugees - 96% of which are Muslims
- Since 9/11, US has welcomed more than 2 Million immigrants from majority Muslim nations
From Cain's Daily Commentary
- Seniors Are Not Stupid
- The Youth Vote and the Virtues of Free Enterprise
- Ryan: I love the pick!
- A Required Bad Investment: Paying Taxes
- National Security
- Yogi Berra did something else pretty wonderful too
- Goodell deflates: Federal judge throws out Tom Brady suspension in its entirety
- WaPo's Jenkins: Looks like judge will lay the smack to NFL in flimsy Deflategate case
- ESPN benches Curt Schilling for saying radical Islamic terrorists are a problem
- Steelers' James Harrison says no to 'participation trophies' school gave his sons
- WaPo columnist: Shame on anyone who thinks Charlie Sheen shouldn't have slept around knowing he had HIV
- Ohio factory worker fired for recommending Christian movie to lesbian co-worker
- Widow of heroin addict makes her point quite effectively with final family photo
- Yes: Norm MacDonald lays the smack to horrible comedian who ripped on the Bible
- At U of Tennessee: Goodbye he and she, hello 'ze'